Nouncasa (plural cases)
- Plural of cas
Nouncasa , plural casas
- Quem casa quer casa Those who marry want a house.
- Casa roubada, trancas à porta Robbed house, locked doors.
- Casa onde não há pão, todos ralham e ninguém tem razão In a house without bread, everyone argues and no one is right.
- Em casa de ferreiro, espeto de pau At a blacksmith's house, wooden skewer.
- a house
- Casa mía, casa mía, por pequeña que tú seas, me pareces una abadía There's no place like home; Home is home though ever so homely/poor. (Literally, "house of mine, small as you may be, to me you seem like an abbey")
- En casa de herrero, cuchara de palo At blacksmith's house, spoons are made of wood.
CASA may stand for:
== as a tumor marker of the ovary
- Canadian Alliance of Student Associations
- Canadian Architecture Students Association
- Capital Area School for the Arts
- Center for Adaptive Systems Applications (CASA)
- Common Authentication Service Adapter
- Computational auditory scene analysis
- Collaborative Adaptive Sensing of the Atmosphere
- Casa, an album by Mexican band Natalia Lafourcade
- Casa Italiana (Nazareth College)
casa in German: CASA
casa in French: CASA
casa in Polish: Casa (ujednoznacznienie)
casa in Portuguese: Casa (desambiguação)